Infuse your nursery with the farmhouse-style Monterey Bookcase/Hutch from Simmons Kids Slumbertime. This versatile piece features two shelves (one permanent, one removable) to display your baby s books, keepsakes, and more. Its convertible design allows you to use it as a bookcase with the provided base, or as a hutch placed on top of the coordinating Monterey 4 Drawer Dresser (sold separately).
This Hutch Fits on the Following Dresser:
Monterey 4 Drawer Dresser: 330040 (Sold Separately)
- Available finishes: Rustic Grey (084), Rustic White (119), Rustic Rye (754)
- Thoughtfully designed to use on top of the Monterey 4 Drawer Dresser, or as a stand alone bookcase, when the base is attached (Base Included)
- Softly distressed Rustic Grey or Rustic White finishes available
- Pair it with the Monterey 4 Drawer Dresser, when you do not need it for a changing station, and you'll have the perfect place to display baby's keepsakes
- Expertly crafted by Simmons Kids; easy for you to assemble
- One permanent shelf and one adjustable/removable shelf to accommodate all sizes of books or knick-knacks
- Includes tipover restraint
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 36.5 (width) by 45.75 (height) by 12 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 8.25 (width) by 17 (height) by 46.75 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 68.2
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.