The Monterey 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib from Simmons Kids Slumbertime makes it easy to create a farmhouse-style nursery with its shiplap-inspired paneling. Other rustic design details like a softly distressed finish coordinate well with the crib s modern, curved feet. A warm and welcoming sleep space your child will use for years to come, this versatile crib features a three-position mattress support that can be lowered as your baby grows. Plus, the crib converts into a toddler bed, daybed and a full size bed for additional value. To complete your nursery, pair the Monterey 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib with the Monterey 4 Drawer Dresser with Removable Changing Topper, and other pieces from the Monterey Collection (coordinating pieces sold separately).
Convert Your Crib to a Toddler / Full Bed
Toddler Guardrail: 180129
Full Size Bed Rails: 330750 (converts to a full size bed with headboard and footboard)
- Available finish: Rustic Grey (084), Rustic White (119), Rustic Rye (754)
- Converts from crib, to toddler bed, to daybed, to a full size bed with headboard and footboard
- Softly distressed Rustic Grey or Rustic White finishes available
- Pairs beautifully with the Monterey 4 Drawer Dresser with Removable Changing Topper, and other nursery furniture from the Monterey Bedroom set
- Expertly crafted by us; easy for you to assemble
- Adjustable height mattress support with 3 convenient positions to grow with your baby
- Uses a standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- JPMA Certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 55.25 (width) by 45 (height) by 30.75 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 6 (width) by 36.75 (height) by 57.75 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 76.6
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.