A charming companion to the rest of the Monterey Collection, the Monterey Nightstand from Simmons Kids Slumbertime is crafted from strong and sturdy wood and features a softly distressed finish for a farmhouse feel. Featuring one drawer and one open shelf, this versatile nightstand will look great next to the crib, glider or anywhere else in your house. To complete the look, this nightstand comes with three different knob choices: choose the matte black for a modern look, oil rubbed bronze for a rustic vibe or the distressed wood that s an exact match with the rest of the nightstand. Available in Rustic Grey, Rustic White and Rustic Rye This Nightstand Coordinates with:
Monterey Crib 'N' More: 330150 Monterey 4 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top: 330040
- Available finishes: Rustic Grey (084), Rustic Whitewash (119), Rustic Rye (754)
- Thoughtfully designed, this highly versatile Monterey Nightstand, can be used anywhere in the home
- Expertly crafted by Simmons Kids; easy for you to assemble
- 1 pullout drawer built of ball bearing drawer guides with safety stops for years of worry free use
- Includes tipover restraint
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 24 (width) by 24 (height) by 18.5 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 10.25 (width) by 22.5 (height) by 28.25 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 47.3
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.